A few of my favorite things!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008


It's Been So Long!

Wow, I have not written in so very long and I am sorry! I have been swamped with work and etsy has been slighted! I have five stores going full throttle with my jewelry and have been working on orders of 80 pieces at a time! I have also been contacted by a rep who found my stamped disk necklaces at a store in Alabama and she is representing me and selling my jewelry to her stores through out the state! We are working on a design for the University of Alabama and I am hoping it's going to work out! In the meantime, I have had to come up with a name for this line and am working on fine tuning it! I am getting a printer to print my cards and that will free up my part time employee to help me with other things and take out half the process of packaging! Anyway... between this and the zulu charms I am making 90 to nothing... I am very busy and so I aplogize for slacking!
Wow... the first picture is the first disk I stamped over a year ago... before my block came in... and the second is one of my best sellers... You've come a long way Baby!

No comments: