A few of my favorite things!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


WOO HOO!!!!!!


I am blown away with the blessings God is pouring out upon my business right now! I had a meeting with another store yesterday and they made an order! I'm in another store! I have an appointment with the "sister" store in PTC next Monday and another one in Newnan this Friday.


I have also gotten several etsy sales this week and private requests and orders for my Mother's Day necklace from my personal blog! Now if the UPS can just get my disks here, I can get back on track. I was suppposed to receive and order Friday to make up a collection for the store yesterday. Well, they LOST them. At 7 p.m. on Friday, UPS was STILL trying to tell me they were "scheduled" for delivery that day. The truck had been through the neighborhood hours before... I knew it wasn't happening! Then the same thing happened yesterday and so the company sent out a replacement order yesterday that should be here tomorrow... should being the key word!


So we'll see... I am supposed to get 50 tomorrow and there is already a huge dent in that order... yee haw! I had a handful of disks left from my last order and so I made up "samples" and took them to the store yesterday and it was fine.... whewwww! I also made a contact with a store in Seaside and need to send them samples this week to order from and so now they are already made and ready! It kinda ended up being a blessing. I also sold a smaple right off the table where I met a friend for lunch yesterday!


So I am blessed and thrilled to be having a great month. Thank you Lord!

No comments: